Most of us understand what good Digital Citizenship is — minding your manners online. But what about Digital Christianship — being a Christian online? The social networks of today can be a very unfriendly place for Christians, so we are tempted to "hide our light under a bowl" (Matthew 5:15). In this multi-media presentation we will explore how to be good Digital Christians and let our light shine online. . . and all the time. We'll visit places like Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, Periscope and wherever else your digital self might be able to share your faith. Bring your digital devices along!
[ Editor's note: Fully experiencing this multi-media presentation will take a little over an hour. It is started automatically below, but you may stop/restart at any time.
- Make the entire presentation full-screen by clicking the four-arrow icon in the upper right corner of the frame.
- You may need to enable Flash to view all the videos.
- Advance through the presentation by scrolling, or up-down arrow keys, or pressing the space bar.
- Make individual images full-screen by clicking on them.
- Make videos full-screen by clicking the "full-screen" button in the lower right corner of the video frame.
- Exit the presentation at any time with the "escape" key.
This presentation is also available at this website.]
Return to original language with "show original" button at top left.